July 15, 2017
Writing a reflective essay
Identify the main themes. Inside records, review the experience, reading, or lesson in one single to 3 phrases.
- These sentences should be both descriptive yet straight to the purpose.
- For lectures or readings, you are able to jot down certain quotations or review passages.
- For experiences, jot down specific portions of the knowledge. You could even write a small summary or tale of a meeting that happened during knowledge that stands out. Pictures, noises, or any other sensory portions of experience work, as well.
- In the first column, record the primary things or key experiences. These points range from something that the writer or presenter addressed with relevance as well as any certain details you discovered to be essential. Divide each point into its own separate row.
- Within the 2nd column, number your individual reaction to the things you raised in the 1st line. Mention exactly how your subjective values, experiences, and values influence your response.
- In third and last line, explain simply how much of your personal reaction to share within expression paper.
- Does the reading, lecture, or experience challenge you socially, culturally, emotionally, or theologically? In that case, in which and just how? Why does it bother you or catch your attention?
- Gets the reading, lecture, or experience changed your way of thinking? Made it happen conflict with thinking you held previously, and exactly what proof made it happen provide you with to improve your way of thinking on the topic?
- Does the reading, lecture, or experience leave you with any queries? Were these questions people you had previously or people you developed only after finishing?
- Performed the writer, speaker, or those active in the knowledge fail to deal with any important issues? Could a certain fact or concept have actually dramatically changed the impact or conclusion of this reading, lecture, or knowledge?
- How do the issues or a few ideas raised within reading, lecture, or experience mesh with previous experiences or readings? Do the tips contradict or help one another?
Share this article
March 3, 2016
December 16, 2015
January 23, 2015